6-reasons you should cleanse with us this fall.
Ayurveda teaches that the fall and spring are the most important times of the year to cleanse. In the fall, we cleanse to build the body, to ease our transition into the winter, to boost our immune system function, to enhance our vitality and to strengthen our digestion. In general, the spring methods are to reduce and the fall methods are to rejuvenate and to build.
1. Learn How To Do 'Snehana'
Snehana is a type of lipid therapy that we use externally through oil massage (called abhyanga) and internally by ingesting fats. External application keeps immunity strong, internal application helps to repair the cell lining in the digestive tract. Digestion is the epicenter of the immune system. 80% of our immune system is in the gut. Keeping the cell lining strong is imperative to health. In Monica Yearwood's cleanse program you will learn how to do snehana on your own, and you can repeat the practice through the fall & winter to keep your immune system and metabolism strong. Benefits: heals digestion, boosts immunity, reduces incidence of cold/flu.
2. Learn Yogic Practices For The Fall SeasonThe fall season is all about rejuvenation and building. You will learn yogic practices that rejuvenate the nervous system, reduce the effects of stress/worry, and stimulate digestion. Benefits include: improved sleep, focus, concentration and less emotional reactivity to intense situations.
3. Learn How To Cook Ayurvedically
Receive breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes for the fall season. In the fall we favor a cooked foods diet that is nourishing and easy to digest. Think soups, stews, curries and momma's home cooking as you ease yourself into the winter. These foods give you warmth and strength. If you do not think you can live without salads, I might be able to change your mind with my quick and easy 'cooked salad' recipes that are mainstays in my personal diet.
4. Receive a Customized Tea & Body Oil ($43 value)
Your customized tea blend and body oil are handcrafted just for you, your body type and the current season. Ayurvedic teas are made with a combination of herbs and spices that are loaded with antioxidants and numerous medicinal properties. Ayurvedic teas can be easily implemented into your daily lifestyle practices even in the midst of a busy lifestyle. Your body oil is made according to ayurvedic herbal methodology. Our skin is the largest organ on the body. What we put on it we consume. In my program, you will learn which spices are best for your constitution and how to use teas and oils daily.
5. Boost Your Immune System; Nourish Your Nervous SystemYour program includes daily practices (diet, activities, herbs/oils/teas) that you can use all fall and winter long that will strengthen your digestion, keep you vital, and calm your nervous system. This is the time of year for strength and rejuvenation. The activities you will learn how to do in your fall program will last you until the spring season, when our daily lifestyle practices change. In spring, we practice stronger cleanse methods that heat the body, stimulate metabolism and are stricter and more restrictive in nature.
6. Learn About Your Unique Ayurvedic ConstitutionYour journey with ayurveda starts with knowing what your individual constitution — called dosha, and potential imbalances are from an ayurvedic perspective. Using an in-depth exploration of your personal history, Monica Yearwood, founder of Hamsa Ayurveda Lifestyle Center, can assess your constitution which includes overall metabolic tendency, digestive tendency, body type and emotional predispositions. Benefits include: self-awareness, improved digestion, mind/body balance and stress reduction.
Assessment, Follow-up, Program, Body Oil & Spice Blend $293 Value for $195
Your program includes a comprehensive initial assessment, program (10-day cleanse with practices you can use all season, diet, daily activities), follow-up session, and a personal body oil and spice blend.
A value of $293 on promotion for $195 until November 1st. We can work together in person or at a distance.
Work with Monica Yearwood at a distance [Book Here]
Work with Monica Yearwood at a Hamsa Ayurveda Lifestyle Center [Book Here]
Within 24-hours of booking your session with Monica you will receive a very comprehensive intake form. I need this at least 1-day prior to our first appointment or it can result in serious delays of her completing your program efficiently. Ayurveda is very thorough and these programs are individually customized. Thank you for your consideration!