Over the last 5,000 years, Ayurveda has innovated and refined some of the most profound measures of detoxification ever known. One of the most powerful developed is panchakarma.
What is Panchakarma?
Panchakarma is the primary cleansing therapy in Ayurvedic Medicine. It has been practiced for over five thousand years, and has variances across India in relationship to some of its defining features. It is one of the most complex, and specific forms of detoxification in natural medicine.
Panchakarma can help heal: digestive, hormonal, and nervous system imbalances; chronic fatigue; fibromyalgia; and autoimmune disorders. It facilitates weight loss, balanced weight, and healthy cravings.
Designed on an individual basis, panchakarma integrates ayurvedic oil and herbal treatments, fasting methods, sweating therapies, diet and herbal medicine.
- Weight loss and balanced weight.
- Reduces the negative affects of stress and invokes systemic rejuvenation.
- Boosts the immune system for several months after panchakarma has ended.
- Rids the body of emotional, physical, and mental toxins.
- Restores the body and slows aging.
Panchakarma At Hamsa
- Panchakarma begins with an initial consult where Monica designs a personalized lifestyle and detoxification program that includes: treatment schedule, dietary regiment, herbal program, and yoga program.
- Clients come to Hamsa for 2-hours of lavish ayurvedic treatments a day for a minimum of 3-days. Treatment packages are designed per person, dependent on his or her constitution and individual goals. No two treatments are alike, but may utilize an array of ayurvedic treatments, on and off, our current menu of services when applicable.
- Upon arrival clients change into robes and rest in the relaxation area until they are greeted by their ayurvedic therapist(s), who takes them to their treatment room, where they receive individually tailored treatments customized for their body type, intentions, and imbalance.
- The personal design of our wellness center allows our clients to retain an inward focused attention, and experience deep rest in a quiet atmosphere despite being in a city environment. Clients frequently report feeling more alive, rejuvenated, nourished, relaxed, and alert after panchakarma.
How much does panchakarma cost?
The effects of ayurvedic treatments are cumulative in nature. Each session goes deeper into the emotional, mental, and physical template of one’s entire being. For proper detoxification, ayurvedic treatments are best utilized in a series of seven days or more consecutive treatments.
$275.00 for 2.5 hrs treatments per day (3 day minimum).
Additional services (private yoga, additional treatments, chef services) may be advised but not required.
How can I begin?
New clients, or clients who have not been to Hamsa in 3-months or less, must begin their course of ayurvedic treatments with an initial consultation so that the appropriate herbs and oils, and dietary recommendations, can be made and used for treatments.
Returning Clients (who have not been to Hamsa in 3-Months or more)
can book a follow up consultation $175 [Book Me]